By Clark Schultz, SA News Editor
• Tesla Motors (TSLA +2.9%) will release Q4 and annual results after the market closes on February 11.
• Analysts expect revenue of $1.23B in Q4 and EPS of $0.31. The crowd at Estimize is higher at $1.289B rev and $0.49 EPS.
• Guidance from the automaker is for full-year 2014 deliveries of 33K.
• The bar on 2015 Model S deliveries was set by Tesla at 50K units.
• Key items to watch in the report will be sales growth in China, Gigafactory progress, and any change to the timetable for the Q3 introduction of the Model X.